30/06/2007

Welcome fellow photography enthusiasts!!!


Welcome to my Photo Tips; I do hope they will help in some way. If so, first tell me, then tell your friends! 

There is one major thing that photography has taught me and that is, like most things, you have to be prepared to start at the beginning and most important of all, have a complete grasp of your camera and its functions. There is no use trying to learn the finer points of photography if you don't have a good knowledge of how your camera works.
I don't intend to blind you with science either; however, there is a small degree of technical jargon involved, but nothing, I am sure, the average photography enthusiast will have a problem with. 
Also, the information provided is designed to assist those wanting to learn the finer points of how to create and compose a better image. 
It covers some of the manual workings of your camera as well as many different shooting situations, as you can no doubt see from the index listing. 

If you do not find something that you are looking for today, please look in again as I may add to the site from time to time. You may also contact me if necessary. 

I don't profess to make you a better photographer. It is only through your own commitment and the time you are willing to give that will determine how well you proceed. I have merely provided some of the tools here that I hope will help build your knowledge of the subject. Like most things - you can only expect to get back from that which you are willing to put in.  
Again, I do hope these tutorials will help in some way, but if you have a problem with any of the content, or would like to know more about a particular topic, I may be contacted HERE via my home website. I will be pleased to assist where and whenever I can. In the meantime, be my guest, enjoy the read, and "GOOD LUCK" with your future photography! 

Postscript: You are more than welcome to download or print any of my tutorials, providing the material taken is not being used commercially or for monetary gain.
Please observe copyright laws.